This article was taken from PPI Tiongkok
The 2019/2020 Chinese Government Scholarship Application is open for application as from today.
Online application (http://www.csc.edu.cn/studyinchina) and the application documents should be submitted to Cultural Office, Embassy of the People’s Republic of China in Indonesia no later than March 22nd 2019.
I. Scholarship Introduction:
1.Chinese Government Unilateral Scholarship
2.Chinese Government Scholarship Program (China-Indonesia)
3. China – Indonesia Scholarship in Higher Education Program
* Does not include international travel expenses.
III. Application Documents ( Chinese or English)
1) Application Forms for Chinese Government Scholarship (Only English or Chinese are accepted for the online application). The Application Form will be created automatically after the correct filling. The link is http://www.csc.edu.cn/studyinchina or www.campuschina.org and agency number (Embassy of the People’s Republic of China in Indonesia) is 3602.
Instructions of the online application is in the attachment.
-The form designed by the Chinese quarantine authority can bedownloaded from: http://www.csc.edu.cn/studyinchina or the attachment.
1) January 2019 to March 22nd 2019
Applicants submit their online application (Indonesian Agency Number is 3602), contact their favorite Chinese universities, and send all paper documents to : Cultural Office, Embassy of the People’s Republic of China in Indonesia, JL.Mega Kuningan No.2, Jakarta Selatan, 12950 (delivery in person will not be accepted). Please mark “Chinese Government Scholarship Application” on the envelope.
2) March 25 to April 15 2019
The embassy sends all recommended applications to China Scholarship Council for final review.
3) July 01 to August 10 2019
More infomation open this page or link: http://id.china-embassy.org/eng/sgdt/t1628759.htm?from=timeline&isappinstalled=0
“selama kita terus menyajikan karya dan menebar manfaat, orang tidak akan peduli dengan latar belakang kita”
Penulis : M. Taufik Y. Adhim