In September 2011, an idea to create a platform for Indonesian students in Shanghai was raised.
Three months later, this plans was proposed to PPIT. On 4th November 2011 the proposal was approved and PERMIT was officially established.
Since then, the number of PERMIT members kept increasing. Even though some member had graduated and left Shanghai, there were many new Indonesians students who came to Shanghai and became a part of PERMIT Shanghai.
PERMIT Shanghai started their activity in 2011 with an event named : “Gado-Gado Indonesia PERMIT “. Ever since then, PERMIT Shanghai successfully held many events.
There are a lot of successfully event held by PERMIT Shanghai since 2011. Here are some of PERMIT Shanghai big events:
• Kongres 3 PPI Tiongkok
• PERMIT Cup I (2014)
• Welcome Party: Glowing Run (2015)
• Stand Up Comedy: Juru Bicara (featuring Pandji Pragiwaksono) (2016)
• Go Java: Indonesian Cultural Festival (2016)
• Permit Charity : Permit Shanghai Goes to SDN Anggadita III Karawang, Jawa Barat (2016)
• Welcoming Party : The Rendezvous (2016)
• PERMIT CUP III (2016)
• Indonesia Goes to Campus (Culture Day) (2017)
Contact us on the detail given below